Are you losing sleep worrying about cancer?
It’s a dirty little secret of the cancer treatment world. You finish treatment, everyone celebrates…and you’re turned loose without a clue as to what’s next.
You begin to worry, because you don’t want to go through it all again. Little symptoms can send you into a tailspin. Or you feel the fear set in as your followup appointments come up on the calendar.
What if you had a quick way to release your fear so you could get back to enjoying your life?
No more spacing out at work, snapping at loved ones or hesitating to book that vacation because you might be back in treatment. You’ll be able to think clearly, make long-term plans and enjoy each day free from dark clouds of worry.
I’ve worked with hundreds of cancer survivors, both in remission and living with cancer, and I rarely meet one who doesn’t experience fear. You’re not alone, but that doesn’t make it any easier to deal with the worry. That’s why I just had to create a solution: I wanted people like you to have a way to stop the fear before it takes over, and replace it with peace of mind.
By the end of our time together, you’ll know how to:
- Interrupt the fear and get calm within moments.
- Soothe the stress that’s hijacking your days, so you can breathe easy again
- Relax, free from the worry that’s stealing your peace of mind
- Let go of worst-case scenarios so you can plan for your future and enjoy today!
Tame the Tiger
A Simple Path to Releasing Fear About Cancer
Here’s how it works:
- Peace of Mind Pre-Assessment: This assessment will give us a look at how cancer has affected your mental and emotional wellbeing. Targeted questions will help uncover what’s going on beneath the surface and causing you undue stress. Your answers will give me specific insights as to how to tailor your upcoming private session to provide maximum relief. For you, simply completing the assessment will feel like you’ve taken a huge step towards restoring your peace of mind.
- 50-Minute One-on-One Conversation: Next you’ll schedule our (by phone or videoconference). Within this safe cocoon we’ll take a closer look at how fear shows up for you, and you’ll experience first-hand my proven 5-step formula to dissolve your fear within moments. You’ll leave this session hopeful and calm, knowing there’s a way to nip worry in the bud should it rear its head again.
- Bonus! The Cancer Survivor’s Fear First Aid Kit: I won’t leave you wondering what to do if fear comes back to haunt you. I’ll make sure you reap the value of your one-on-one session over and over by sending you my acclaimed book/CD set, The Cancer Survivor’s Fear First Aid Kit . This quick-access resource keeps your fear-busting skills right at your fingertips, so you can come back again and again to the soothing calm you experienced in our private session.
- Bonus! 15-Minute Check-in Conversation: What if calm confidence wasn’t something you experienced once in a while, but the way you lived your life? About a week after your initial session we’ll finish off your program with a 15-minute check-in, to make sure you’ve got the support you need to sustain your peace of mind and point yourself towards a calm and confident future.
What’s it worth to you to get back the days and nights you’re losing to worry?
Don’t let fear cloud your future and steal our joy, Take one bold step and register for Tame the Tiger, and you’re on your way to freedom.
Your investment for Tame the Tiger, including your Peace of Mind Pre-Assessment, private 50-minute conversation with me, your own copy of The Cancer Survivor’s Fear First Aid Kit and post-session check-in, is $199.
Step 1: Click the button below to register.
Step 2: On completing registration, you’ll be directed to the link to your Peace of Mind Pre-Assessment. Take this simple assessment and then…
Step 3: You’ll receive instructions for scheduling your private session with me.
Believing in you and your brave new future,
Questions? Just email me at email@example.com.
“I’d been given a prognosis that scared me to death all day long, every day. Sometimes it made me hyperventilate, I was so distraught. You’ve helped me develop a knowing that things are going to be OK. I feel so much better having someone in my life who can help me get my fear under control within moments. You’ve been a Godsend.”
– DJ Mann, lung cancer survivor
Barbara Musser, breast cancer survivor and CEO, Sexy After Cancer